4 fun snack ideas for kids: These finger food recipes will make any birthday a hit!
4 Fun Recipes to Make With Kids
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, 3 tablespoons light/low-fat ricotta cheese, 1 1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese, 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder, and a dash each salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Evenly distribute cheese mixture into three small bowls. Add a drop of neon green food coloring to the first bowl, and stir until uniform. (Add another drop for richer color). Repeat with a drop of neon blue food coloring and a drop of neon purple food coloring in the remaining two bowls, giving you a green mixture, a blue mixture, and a purple mixture.
- Lay one slice of light bread flat. Cover 1/3rd of the slice with the green mixture, 1/3rd with the blue mixture, and the remaining 1/3rd with the purple mixture.
- Top with a second slice of light bread. Spread the top of the sandwich with 1 teaspoon light whipped butter (or light buttery spread).
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat. Carefully place sandwich in the skillet, buttered side down.
Video: 12 Kid Friendly Weeknight Dinner Recipes | Family Dinner Ideas | Twisted
15 Makeup Brushes You Need to Try
How to Cut Down on Coffee Consumption
How to Choose School Supplies for Middle School
How to Make Your Hair Grow Fast
The Rock Just Became the Highest-paid Actor in History, According to Forbes’
How to Write a Letter
10. Women’s Power is Always Trending
Holiday Gifts: What to Give Your Best Friend
The Only Colour You Should Wear on Your Tinder Date
Exactly How To Train Yourself To Like Vegetables, Even If You Really Hate Them
How to Succeed at Your First Horse Show
Sixties Layered Locks
Date: 19.12.2018, 08:55 / Views: 95434