HUAWEI JOBURG DAY IS BACK!
GET JOBURG’S MOST SOUGHT-AFTER TICKETS
Huawei Joburg Day is what every music festival wishes it could be. 20 000 die-hard fans, ONE stage, and party-anthem after party-anthem from SA’s biggest hitmakers, award-winners and chart dominators.
Spring Day’s sorted. Get your tickets to Joburg’s favourite music festival.
SA’S MOST SOUGHT-AFTER ARTISTS
Gangs Of Ballet
All you need to know
- Picnic Basket (solids only, no cool drinks) – But why would you want to when there are 20 food stalls!
- Forks and Knifes (Picnic standard – preferably plastic or wood, NO GLASS)
- Water (NO GLASS bottles)
- No Gazebos – We do not want to block anyone’s view
- No Hubbly Bubbly
- No Alcohol Beverages
- No Soft drinks
- No Energy Drinks
- No Drugs allowed
- No Sharp objects
- No Cooler box
- No Braais
- It’s hot out here - Drink lots of water to stay hydrated
- Don’t get frazzled - Wear sun block
- Be Cool - Don’t drink and drive
Park and Ride
We have teamed up with Park And Ride to make your experience better.
Here’s all the info regarding the Park and Ride to Huawei Joburg Day:
- Clearwater Mall @ R140pp per person
- Melrose Arch @ R140pp per person
- Montecasino @ R140pp per person
- Greenstone Shopping Centre @ R140pp per person
Buses will be running shuttle from 10am until the conclusion of the event at one hour intervals.
Tickets are return and include free undercover parking from ALL departure points.
Tickets are available from Park And Ride and at ticketpro
Experience a day out in the city you love
Fashion q ontario mills
Colores de cabello corto de moda 2019 bufandas
Fashion magazine jobs in san diego
Patrones de faldas escolares moda
My fidm fashion club scholarship