· Baroque was a period of remarkable body adornment. Women try to be forever young, fabrice tender, and the ideal were mild facial features, flirtatious and fun warm look. They covered face with enamel, and silver hair wigs powdered or overlap. Use the red pink and purple lipstick. Fashion was characteristic bow, which is glued peppers.
· Baroque nobles did not spare money on clothes, sewn most of the expensive foreign fabrics. The influence came from the Italian, with German, French, Spanish, Hungarian, Polish influenced the fashion, and eventually give way to the east, Tatar and Turkish. In this way form magnificent iridescent colors of traditional Polish outfit that has survived with minor changes to the times of enlightenment.
o The baronial or nobility consisted of male dress pants, sewn by wealthier with crimson cloth or bright red, often with satin and damask. Trousers were admitted in shoes made of colored, usually yellow or red morocco leather. The pants and a linen shirt was not inserted in the recessed called in polish ‘żupan’ - a long robe with wide shoulders and voluminous top and bottom tapered sleeves, collar slightly elevated behind. A little later ‘żupany’ have become longer in the back, widened and instead introduced high collar flared slightly at the front, about the same height. They were fastened in front of the thick hooks and buttons. Poorer nobility had summer wore linen, white, winter wool gray and brown. Wealthy they sewed with colorful brocade, velvet and silk, fastened them to the expensive gold-plated buttons. They also strapping several large patterned silk belt. In addition to the seat belt manufactured in the country was used expensive strips imported from Turkey and Persia, and sometimes even from China and India.
o Become poorer, however, was only a simple striped woolen, "tape", lined with leather or "mesh" with linen or silk yarn and a little gold or silver thread. Stockings and socks took slowly among the wealthy nobility. Poorer nobility once taught as shoes, bunches of straw and wraps feet fabric linen (in polish we called that ‘onuce’). Served as an outer garment gentleman robe with distinctive vents, hanging sleeves, which accused the back. Robes embroidered with colorful, expensive fabric finishing richly haberdashery, fastened with a large number of tumors and decorative loop.
· Men's clothing consisted of citizens of long robe, fur-lined coat, giermaków - ankle-length dress with long sleeves decorated the front. Wore a coats (called in polish ‘kopieniaki’) - short coats, richly embroidered. Most bands are bands like nobility, but not on the robe worn but the long robe. On their heads they wore hats in winter often trimmed with fur or fur in its entirety. Less often wore patterned on Western fashion jackets, cabateaes, cludres and hats.
o Men of both social conditions so willingly wore skullcaps, hat did not have anything to do with traditional Polish headgear worn for a national clothing. The German descent caused the first place, it wore a German fashion fans - mostly high standing in the hierarchy of urban clergy and doctors and Jews.Definitely fashion absurd were wigs at that time. They were to be an expression of wealth, so over time became higher and higher, until it is not built into special racks that reached up to 20 cm in height. In addition, they were embellished muslin, lace, jewels, and even bird feathers. Hairstyles were powdered with and arranged in elaborate curls.
· Men's fashion was more adorned than women, and at the same time... very feminine! Men wear clothes emphasizing decks and sloping shoulders and pants widening hips, in addition wigs were much richer than those for women. Women for it would enhance the bust and tapered waist with corsets and widened hips additional fabrics, to peculiar sizes. The requirements of fashion led to permanent deformation female silhouettes and even disease and death.
· The Baroque painting depicting find many portraits of both men and women, who wore a wig. They were a symbol of prosperity and their wearing was reserved only for the wealthy. Decorate them with jewels and precious stones, pearls, ribbons and even bird feathers. During Rococo wigs were white in color due to their makeup. Over time, fashion is changing. At the end of the seventeenth trend changed a little. Women began to compose my own hair with a comb made of ivory or wood.
Plus size fashionable raincoats for women
Brentano handbags moda italian
Boussois 1940 fashion
Fashion concept ueila engadin
Fashion designer game 2
White super lock electronic 1900's fashion
Fashion eyewear for bald men