How to Schedule a Lyft Ride in Advance-Scheduled Pickups Makes it Easy
Apr 1, 2011
Baked and not fried, panko (Japanese breadcrumbs) gives this salmon a delicious crispy coating.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 20
Total Time: 0 hours 25
1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
seedless (English) cucumber
1/4 c. panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs)
1 tbsp. packed fresh tarragon leaves
piece skinless center-cut salmon fillet
4 tsp. plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line jelly-roll pan with foil. From lemon, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 3 tablespoons juice. From oranges, grate 1 1/2 teaspoons peel; set aside. Cut off peel and white pith from oranges and discard. Cut oranges into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Arrange orange slices, slightly overlapping, in center of prepared pan.
- In large bowl, stir together Dijon, oil, sugar, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add cucumber and cabbage; toss to coat. Set aside.
- In small bowl, stir together lemon peel, orange peel, panko, green onions, tarragon, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Arrange salmon on orange slices, skin side down; spread 1 teaspoon yogurt on each fillet. Top with panko mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
- Bake salmon 10 to 13 minutes or until opaque throughout. Transfer fillets with orange slices to 4 plates; garnish with tarragon leaves. Serve with cabbage mixture.
Video: US BREAKING NEWS | She was told her perpetually runny nose was from ‘allergies.’ It was a brain-flu
How to Exercise Horses in Cold Weather
Caesarean increases risk when second child born
Brilliant Value Christmas Stocking Fillers For The Whole Family
2014 Ombre Hairstyles: Medium Hair Styles with Bangs
Julia Restoin Roitfeld Shares The 1 Outfit for Busy Ladies
This Might Be the Worst Kid Left in Hot Car Story Weve Ever Read
Why More Pregnant Women Are Using Cannabis
Our grandchildren may only work four hours a day
The Danish Tradition That’ll Get Rid of MondayBlues
17 Best Light Smoky Eye Makeup Tutorials for Summer
YolanCris 2012 Lumière’ Bridal Collection
Date: 19.12.2018, 14:58 / Views: 32392